UPSSSC PET Result 2021: UPSSSC has released the result of the PET exam held on August 24 on its official website upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has said that the result/score of the candidates who appeared in the Preliminary Qualification Test (PET) will be valid for one year from the date of uploading on the website of the Commission. The results can be checked at upsssc.gov.in. More than 20 lakh candidates have appeared in this exam.
The commission has conducted PET for the first time for recruitment to Group C posts. Now the revised schedule regarding the recruitment will be issued. After this, the recruitment process will be started for more than 30 thousand posts. A preliminary qualifying examination was conducted for the first time for recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in UP. Only those who appear in this exam will be eligible to appear in the main exam.
How to Download UPSSSC PET Result 2021 Scorecard:
- The students who have appeared for the exam have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate State Service Commission – upsssc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the link which reads, ’28/10/2021. Click here to view Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)/2021 Result/Score Card’
- Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link provided here to check UPSSSC PET Result 2021 – UPSSSC PET Result 2021 Direct Link
- A new page will open where you enter things like registration number, date of birth, and verification code.
- After this, your scorecard for UPSSSC PET Result 2021 will appear on the screen. Download a copy of this result and take a printout for future reference.
20,72,903 had filled the form for UPSSSC PET 2021 exam. About 85% i.e. about 17 lakh candidates had appeared in the examination. This examination was conducted at 2254 examination centers in the state.
The Commission has said in the result notice that the candidates who have not even marked the series of question booklet in their OMR sheet or more than one series have been marked, canceling the candidature of all such candidates and canceled on the scorecard. / has been marked as canceled.
The candidates whose result is under scrutiny at the commission level are written under scrutiny in the scorecard of such candidates. A decision regarding these will be taken after the investigation.
Candidates who were found using unfair means during the examination, their candidature has been canceled by marking them as unfair means.