UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF) / Regional Forest Officer (RFO) Prelims Exam 2021 Admit Card released on the website uppsc.up.nic.in on Friday. Have become. A total of 6,91,173 candidates have applied for 538 PCS and 16 ACF/RFO posts.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the exam on October 24 in 31 cities in two shifts from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 2:30 to 4:30 pm. Controller of Examination Arvind Kumar Mishra has instructed the candidates to appear on the basis of their registration number and date of birth, after downloading the admit card and instructions, with original and photocopy of two photographs and ID proof at the designated examination center.
UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021: Here’s how to download
- Visit the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the home page of the UPPSC website, click on the tab “Download Admit Card”
- Enter login credentials
- The admit card of UPPSC 2021 will appear on the screen
- Check all the details carefully
- Download at least 2-3 copies of the UPPSC admit card 2021
UPPSC admit card 2021: Details
- Candidate’s name, registration number, roll number
- Candidate’s Father/Husband’s Name
- Category and Gender
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s scanned photograph and signature
- Application Number and Centre code
- Exam shift
- Exam day guidelines
- COVID-19 guidelines
- Time of the UPPSC PCS prelims exam and the reporting time
- Exam center address
Preliminary Exam Agra, Aligarh, Basti, Bulandshahr, Etawah, Ghazipur, Hardoi, Jyotibaphule Nagar, Maharajganj, Mainpuri, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, It will be conducted at various centers in Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Rae Bareli, Varanasi, Sitapur, Mirzapur, and Mathura.
The exam was postponed in the second wave of Corona
Prayagraj. PCS and ACF/RFO 2021 was earlier proposed on 13 June. But it had to be postponed due to the second wave of Corona. Earlier the number of posts was 400, later it increased to 138 posts with 52 posts of SDM.