On October 20,2022 UP BSc Nursing Counselling First round of choice filling results was announced. Candidates who have registered might have gotten the college as per the preference list they submitted before.
Now they simply have to download the allotment letter by logging in on the official website https://nursing.upsdc.gov.in/. “The candidate is advised to report on or before 31/10/2022 for
admission at Allotted College, failing which the allotted seat of the candidate will be considered cancelled,” mentioned in the allotment letter.
Now candidates have to submit these documents after getting into college in the first round and have to visit the college by 31 October 2022.
UP BSc Nursing 2022 Counselling Allotment Letter Details
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the exam
- Category of the Candidate
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Marks and Rank of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Counselling
- Counselling venue details
- Important Instructions to be followed during the KGMU Nursing 2022 Counselling
- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
UP BSc Nursing 2022 Counselling Required Documents List
the day of counselling, UP BSc Nursing 2022 requires a list of required
documents. The list of required documents for candidates is below:
- KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Admit card
- Allotment Letter
- KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Result Card
- Original Class 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Original Class 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Original TC Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate or EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- 10 passport size color photographs
- Gap Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Affidavit (Rs 100) from both student & Parents regarding discipline/Anti-ragging
- Valid ID Proof Aadhar /Pan Card/Voter ID/ Passport/Driving License
- Registration Slip and security money slip
must carry both the original certificates and copies of them for
verification. The next round of counselling may be cancelled if any
candidate forgets to present a required document or its original.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is last date to report to college after UP BSc Nursing Counselling 2022 first round?
The candidates have to report to college on or before 31 October 2022.
Will I have to pay fees immediately after reporting to the college?
It will depend on your college because they will decide your futher steps for admission.