TN TRB Admit Card 2021: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has issued the admit card for the examination to be conducted for the post of lecturer. Candidates should note that this is an interim admit card. It contains the details about the exam city or town, the name of the district of the center where the exam will be conducted.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board or TN TRB Admit Card has been uploaded on the official website. The admit card for the exam to be conducted for the post of lecturer has been released. The total number of vacancies for the post of Lecturer is 1060. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode from October 28, 2021. Candidates who will appear in the exam can download the admit card from trb.tn.nic.in.
Candidates should note that this is an interim admit card. It contains the details of the exam city or town, district of the center where the exam will be conducted. So that the candidates do not face any inconvenience in arranging their travel and stay. However, after this a fresh admit card will be issued, containing the name of the allotted test center in the district or city, which has already been mentioned. The new admit card will be issued three days before the exam schedule i.e. on October 25, 2021.
TN TRB Admit Card 2021 Dates
- TN TRB Interim Admit Card was released on October 21, 2021.
- TN TRB Final Admit Card will be issued on October 25, 2021.
- TN TRB Exam will be held from 28th October to 31st October 2021.
How to Download TN TRB Admit Card 2021
- Candidates visit the official website- trb.tn.nic.in.
- Now click on the notification which says “Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering/Non-Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-18 – Press News and Admit Card.”
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should now click on the link which says, “Click here to download the admit card.”
- Candidates should note that they need to log in with their User ID and Password and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates should keep a copy of the admit card for future reference.
TN TRB Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Lecturer, Engineering/ Non-Engineering will take into account the performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Test. It is to be noted that weightage will also be given for certificate verification. Candidates must note that the board will release the list of candidates for certificate verification.
“A new admit card will be issued indicating the examination centre in the District already informed, three days prior to the Scheduled date of examination. Further, it is instructed that candidates are expected to download their admit card once again and adhere to the instructions notified there on,” TRB said.