State Level Eligibility Test Department University Grants Commission Recognized and Government Authorized Institution of Maharashtra
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the following non-teaching posts on a contract basis for a period of one year initially temporarily for the set department of the University in the prescribed format from Tuesday 25/05/2021 to Thursday, 10/06/2029. The online application form is available on the University’s website https://admin.unipune.ac.in/recruitment/
|Sr.No||Designation and Salary||Post Number||Of the Post Group||Reservation||Education Qualification and Experience|
Cumulative Salary per Month
1. At least fifteen years in government / semi-government / university-related finance and accounting
2. Need to know the rules of GST, Government Taxes.
3. Knowledge of Tally and other required software in the accounting department is required,
4. Audit information required,
– General information
o Important dates for online application
1. The period for applying online is from Tuesday, 25/05/2021 to Thursday, 10/06/2029.
2. Deadline for accepting online hard copy is Tuesday, 15/06/2022 (during office hours).
3. Applications received after the last date of submission (after office hours) will not be considered.
o How to apply online
1. The candidate should carefully read the detailed advertisement on the university website.
2. Candidates are required to attach academic, experience, and other certificates and a copy of the application fee challan while submitting the application (Hard Copy) to the University.
3. Complete information must be filled in the online application. In case of any error in filling up the application form online and the application is rejected, the entire responsibility rests with the candidate concerned.
4. When filling up the application online, first of all, you have to go to the website and register yourself.
5. While registering on the website, the candidate should fill in his / her personal information and create a username and password.
6. After entering the username and password in the login, the applicant should fill in the information regarding personal category (reservation), education, and experience in the given order.
7. Before going to the heading “Click here to apply”, the applicant should make sure that the information regarding personal, category (reservation), education, and experience is correct.
8. The application fee is Rs.400 / – for open group candidates and Rs.200 / – for backward class candidates. After clicking on the link “Click here to apply”, the candidate has to fill in the information regarding the post for which he is applying for the post. The application fee can be paid online at any branch and the application fee can also be paid online through debit/credit card. Only then the online application process will be completed.
9. It is not possible to apply for the post mentioned in the advertisement after the last date of the online application.
10. Only online applications from the official website of the University for the above posts will be accepted. Applications made in any other way will not be accepted.
1. Rs.400 / – for open group candidates (literally Rs.400 only)
2. For backward class (all categories) and economically weaker sections (EWS) candidates
Rs.200 / – (literally Rs.200 only).
3. The application fee will be non-refundable.
1) Age limit will be calculated on the last date of application.
2) The age of the candidate should not be more than 60 years while applying for the post
1)Educational qualification, experience, and age up to the last date of application will be considered.
2) In case of experience, period of part-time affiliation made on monthly, periodical, part-time, scholarship, unpaid basis as well as period of appointment as in-charge, period of additional work will not be considered for the experience.
3) In case of selection of the eligible candidate, an appointment or transfer will be made in the establishments within the jurisdiction of the University. 4) Attested copy of Government Gazette regarding change of name by the applicant, especially marriage registration certificate or attested copy of Government Gazette regarding change of name by female candidate Submission will be mandatory at the time of scrutiny.
5) Since the information and instructions published by this office from time to time regarding this recruitment process will be published on the website of the University http://ndmin.unipune.ac.in Recruitment. Do not contact the University Office by telephone / in person.
6) When applying, the applicant should fill in a separate application for each post keeping in view the reservation for education, age, and position.
7) Candidates who are currently in service should fill their application with the permission of their office head and attach the original No Objection Certificate of the employer and a copy of the payroll/salary certificate with the application.
8) Applying / accepting online or holding the prescribed qualification does not mean that the right to call for an interview or appointment has been obtained. If at any stage of the selection process the applicant is found to be ineligible for the prescribed qualifications, if he/she provides false information, an applicant may exert direct or indirect pressure on the University Selection Committee for his / her selection.
9) At any of these stages of interview/appointment, the University will not be responsible if the candidate does not receive the letter from the post office on time or if the candidate does not take note of the information and information published regarding the recruitment process on the University website. No correspondence will be heard or heard in this regard.
10) There is a possibility of more / less change in the number of posts in the advertisement. The university administration reserves the right to change the number of posts, reservations, partial changes. No one can make any claim or appeal in court. Also, the appointing authority will have the right to take the final decision on disputes and complaints regarding the recruitment process and their decision will be final. No correspondence will be taken into account in this regard.
11) No correspondence will be sent through the university regarding accepting or rejecting the application.
12) The right to fill or not to fill the posts mentioned in the advertisement is reserved by the University. The term of office is also likely to be extended as required.