NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 has been released today on October 4, 2021. The exam will be held on October 16, 2021, for Phase I of the selection process. Candidates can download the admit card now from the official website – newindia.co.in.
NIACL AO exam 2021 will be conducted on October 16. According to the exam notice, the admit cards with reporting time and venue together with other relevant instructions will be available for download around 15 days prior to the date of examination. All candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for regular updates.
The notice reads, “Eligible candidates who have indicated that they are interested in availing Pre-Recruitment Training will be sent necessary information and instructions on their registered e-mail ids shortly. Please keep checking your registered e-mail ids for updates. Pre-recruitment training will be online”.
Steps to download NIACL AO admit card 2021 for Phase 1 exam
- Registered candidates should visit the official website at newindia.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘recruitment’ option shown on the top
- Then on the redirected page, click on the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CALL-LETTER FOR PHASE-I (PRELIMINARY) EXAM” option.
- Candidates will be redirected to a page where they will have to enter their Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) and click on the download
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Cross-check the details and download the same
- Candidates should take a printout to carry it to exam hall along with one valid Id proof
|Admit Card Release Date||4 October 2021|
|NIACL AO Exam date||16 October 2021|
NIACL has notified a total of 300 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer. As per the notification, the Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) is scheduled to be held in October, whereas the Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) shall be conducted in November.
The applicants will have to appear for Stage-I and Stage-II examinations. The final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) and Interview round. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment at NIACL.