NEET-UG scores will henceforth be utilised to admit female students to certain Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) colleges, according to the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG scores will be used to determine admission to the BSc Nursing course. Candidates who want to apply for admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) Course 2022 at the above-mentioned colleges must also apply for NEET (UG)-2022 online at neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET-UG Scores compulsory for BSC Nursing in Armed Forces Medical College
NEET-UG scores will now be used to determine BSc admissions for over 220 seats at AFMS colleges. The following is a list of colleges and seats that are available:
1. AFMC Pune – College of Nursing – 40 seats
2. College of Nursing, Kolkata, CH (EC) – 30 seats
3. INHS Asvini, Mumbai – College of Nursing – 40 seats
4. AH (R&R) College of Nursing, New Delhi – 30 seats
5. College of Nursing, Lucknow, CH (CC) – 40 seats
6. College of Nursing, Bangalore, CH (AF) – 40 seats
Until until, only female students who had passed the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology exams in class 12 were eligible to apply. They should have scored a minimum of 50% in the final exams and should have passed the exam on the first try. Every year in February/March, a written objective kind of examination was held at a few select locations, and successful candidates were invited to an interview in April/May.