NEET Result 2021 Update: Will NEET UG result be released today? Important Points to read

National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon declare the result of the NEET-UG 2021 exam. The Supreme Court stayed the recent order of the Bombay High Court asking NTA not to declare NEET result and to conduct re-examination for two candidates. The exam was conducted on 12th September and more than 16 lakh students appeared in this entrance exam. The result will be declared on the official website
check neet ug result 2021

NEET result will be declared in the form of a scorecard and the scorecard will contain information related to scoring, percentile score, cut-off, all India rank etc. Admission to graduate medical courses in India is made on the basis of rank obtained in the NEET-UG examination. National and state-level counseling authorities will conduct the counseling once the NEET UG result is declared. MCC conducts counseling to fill up 15 percent of the All India quota seats, while the remaining 85 percent of seats are filled through state counseling.

NEET UG Result 2021: Important Points

  • NTA may release NEET result today at and
  • The credentials required to check the results are- application number, password and security pin.
  • NTA has prepared the result as per the criteria set by the National Medical Commission, Directorate General of Health Services, Central Medical Council of India and Central Council of Homeopathy.
  • The result will also be used for admission to BVSc and AH courses in veterinary colleges recognized under the 15% quota of the Veterinary Council of India.
  • In case of selection under PWBD category, candidates will have to appear before the Disability Assessment Board after the declaration of result.
  • NEET 2021 result of a candidate practicing unfair means will be canceled and will not be declared.
  • The answer key finalized after the challenges received will be treated as final.
  • Other institutions of the Central or State Governments may use the NEET result 2021 for admission purposes under their own rules.
  • NTA will release the merit list or All India Rank (AIR) as per the eligibility criteria and other criteria.

How to check NEET Result 2021:

  • Visit the official site of NTA NEET at
  • Click on NEET result link available on the home page.
  • Enter the login details and click on submit.
  • Your result will be displayed on the screen.
  • Check result and download page.

Also check,

Neet 2021 Answer Key & OMR Sheet Released By NTA : Direct Link to download answer key

this, on the new page, candidates will have to submit by filling in
their application number, date of birth details, and security pin is
given on the screen. After this, candidates will be able to see their
result and scorecard on the screen, after taking a print of which
candidates should also download its soft copy.

Other institutions of the Central or State Governments can use the NEET result 2021 for admission as per their rules. NTA will release the merit list or All India Rank (AIR).

If you like this article the you can follow us on Google NewsTwitterand Facebook .

FOLLOW US ON – Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and Google News

Leave a Comment