National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon declare the result of the NEET-UG 2021 exam. The Supreme Court
stayed the recent order of the Bombay High Court asking NTA not to
declare NEET result and to conduct re-examination for two candidates.
The exam was conducted on 12th September and more than 16 lakh students
appeared in this entrance exam. The result will be declared on the
official website neet.nta.nic.in.
A stay imposed by the Bombay High Court’s order on the declaration of
NEET 2021 result was also lifted by the Supreme Court on October 28. The
Bombay HC case was born out of a mix-up in answer sheets for two
candidates. The NEET scorecard 2021 will contain the candidate’s overall
and subject-wise marks, percentile scores, qualifying status, and
all-India rank (AIR). The category-wise NEET cut-off 2021 will be
declared as soon as the result is declared.
|Name of the exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|NEET-UG 2021 exam date||September 12, 2021|
|Official website link||neet.nta.nic.in and ntaresult.nic.in|
|Direct NEET result download link||Check here|
However, the students can download NEET result 2021 using their application number, date of birth, password, and security pin. A copy of the NEET-UG result cum scorecard will also be sent to the registered email address of the candidate. The second phase of the registration ended on October 26— it had been extended for a few days.
How to download NEET-UG Result 2021
- Visit the official website ntaresults.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads, “Score Card NEET(UG) 2021”
- Enter details as required
- Click on submit/login
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
Download it, and take a printout for future reference
NEET UG Result 2021: Important Points
- NTA may release NEET result today at neet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in.
- The credentials required to check the results are- application number, password and security pin.
has prepared the result as per the criteria set by the National Medical
Commission, Directorate General of Health Services, Central Medical
Council of India and Central Council of Homeopathy.
- The result
will also be used for admission to BVSc and AH courses in veterinary
colleges recognized under the 15% quota of the Veterinary Council of
- In case of selection under PWBD category, candidates will
have to appear before the Disability Assessment Board after the
declaration of result.
- NEET 2021 result of a candidate practicing unfair means will be canceled and will not be declared.
- The answer key finalized after the challenges received will be treated as final.
institutions of the Central or State Governments may use the NEET
result 2021 for admission purposes under their own rules.
- NTA will release the merit list or All India Rank (AIR) as per the eligibility criteria and other criteria.