NEET Result 2021: NTA finally Declared Medical Entrance Exam NEET UG 2021 Result

The result of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2021) has been released. Candidates can check by visiting the official website of NTA, After successful in NEET UG 2021 exam, candidates can take admission in MBBS course in top medical college of the country.

 NTA has already shared the scorecard to the email IDs of the individual candidates.

neet result 2021 direct link neet nta

On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate, NTA will prepare a merit list for 15% seats under All India Quota. Along with this, NTA also shares the list of eligible candidates of all the states for the counseling of the remaining 85 percent seats in the state quota with the concerned department. On the basis of which the states make their merit list.

The release of NEET result has been delayed this year as compared to last year. Last year the result of NEET was declared on October 18. Candidates need to secure minimum NEET 2021 cut-off percentile and score to clear the entrance exam. Last year, the NEET cutoff score for the general category was 720-147 which was equivalent to the 50th percentile.

Name of the exam  National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 
NEET-UG 2021 exam date September 12, 2021
Official website link and
Direct NEET result download linkCheck Result

Whereas, for SC/ST/OBC category candidates, the NEET cutoff score was in the range of 146-113, which was equivalent to the 40th percentile. In case of any error in the result, candidates may contact NTA through email id- [email protected].

How to check NEET Result 2021 on official website

  1. Visit the official website
  2. Click on the result link appearing on the homepage.
  3. Now enter your login credentials and submit.
  4. The scorecard will appear on the screen, download it.
  5. Take a print out of the result and keep it.


National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the result of NEET UG 2021. This result will be uploaded on the website after 8 o’clock. NTA has started emailing the results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021, the entrance exam for undergraduate medical courses.

Also check,

Neet 2021 Answer Key & OMR Sheet Released By NTA : Direct Link to download answer key 


NEET UG Result 2021: Important Points

  • NTA may release NEET result today at and
  • The credentials required to check the results are- application number, password and security pin.
  • NTA
    has prepared the result as per the criteria set by the National Medical
    Commission, Directorate General of Health Services, Central Medical
    Council of India and Central Council of Homeopathy.
  • The result
    will also be used for admission to BVSc and AH courses in veterinary
    colleges recognized under the 15% quota of the Veterinary Council of
  • In case of selection under PWBD category, candidates will
    have to appear before the Disability Assessment Board after the
    declaration of result.
  • NEET 2021 result of a candidate practicing unfair means will be canceled and will not be declared.
  • The answer key finalized after the challenges received will be treated as final.
  • Other
    institutions of the Central or State Governments may use the NEET
    result 2021 for admission purposes under their own rules.
  • NTA will release the merit list or All India Rank (AIR) as per the eligibility criteria and other criteria.

If you like this article the you can follow us on Google NewsTwitterand Facebook .

FOLLOW US ON – Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and Google News

Leave a Comment