NEET Result 2021 Live Updates: National Testing Agency, NTA will release NEET Result 2021 and final answer key soon. Both NEET result and final answer key will be available to candidates on the official site of NTA NEET on neet.nta.nic.in.
The declaration of NEET result can be done anytime soon as the Supreme Court on Thursday, October 28 allowed NTA to release the NEET 2021 result.
About 16 lakh candidates had appeared for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 on 12th September 2021 in 13 languages. There is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of NEET answer sheets.
IMPORTANT NEET QUERIES :-
NEET result 2021: Official update awaited, beware of fake links
Candidates who are waiting for the NEET result should be aware of fake links and screenshots claiming the declaration of result. Every important update related to the NEET result will be made available on the official website of NTA.
NEET result 2021 date, time yet to be confirmed
3 days since the SC ruling, there has been no confirmation regarding the NEET result date and time.
NEET result updates will be released on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET result: Here’s what MCC informs candidates about counselling fees
The MCC has said that Candidates have to pay Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees at the time of registration.
NEET final answer keys likely to be released soon
The NEET result will be based on the final answer key, which will be finalised by a group of experts considering the objections raised by the candidates.
The NTA will also release the NEET final answer key along with the result.
Steps to check your NEET (UG) 2021 Result
Step 1: Visit ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: Enter your date of birth, security pin, and roll number
Step 3: After this, the results will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Download the result and take a printout of it for future reference
Through NEET (UG) 2021, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) gives admission for 15% AIQ seats in government MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc, and AH, BSc Nursing courses. Another 85% of seats on state quotas are designated based on NEET scores, defined by the respective state authorities. Accordingly, admission to private colleges is also handled by state authorities after NEET-UG.
The process after NEET 2021
The NEET results provide details of a student’s marks. In addition, it shows whether or not the candidate passes. Following the release of the results, the NEET 2021 MBBS/BDS admissions counselling procedure will start. Only doctors who pass the NEET cut-off 2021 with a minimum qualifying percentile will be considered for admission.
To be eligible for NEET counselling, general category candidates must secure in the 50th percentile, whereas SC/ST/OBC candidates must secure in the 40th percentile. Using the NEET results, the National Testing agency prepares the merit list for 15 per cent AIQ counselling. As part of the 85 per cent state quota counselling, NTA also presents qualified candidates from each state to the respective authorities.
The Counselling Process for MBBS/BDS Admissions
In the outcome of NEET, the counselling process is unquestionably one of the most demanding parts. One is necessitated to recall the various counselling authorities and application forms one encountered in the pre-NEET admission scenario for medical school. The different eligibility criteria are difficult to understand even when one knows the type of counselling and how many seats there are.
NEET UG Result 2021: Important Points
- NTA may release NEET result today at neet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in.
- The credentials required to check the results are- application number, password and security pin.
- NTA has prepared the result as per the criteria set by the National Medical Commission, Directorate General of Health Services, Central Medical Council of India and Central Council of Homeopathy.
- The result will also be used for admission to BVSc and AH courses in veterinary colleges recognized under the 15% quota of the Veterinary Council of India.
- In case of selection under PWBD category, candidates will have to appear before the Disability Assessment Board after the declaration of result.
- NEET 2021 result of a candidate practicing unfair means will be canceled and will not be declared.
- The answer key finalized after the challenges received will be treated as final.
- Other institutions of the Central or State Governments may use the NEET result 2021 for admission purposes under their own rules.
- NTA will release the merit list or All India Rank (AIR) as per the eligibility criteria and other criteria.