Following the announcement of the NEET PG result on June 1, 2022, online counselling for NEET PG 2022 will begin shortly. This would include 50% of the AIQ (All India Quota) in various universities. Counseling for the remaining 50% of the quota will be handled by state authorities.
The NEET PG exam for 2022 was held on May 21 at 849 examination centres. The total number of candidates who took the NEET PG test in 2022 was 1,82,318. Students can verify and obtain their results on the National Board Of Examinations’ official website (nbe.edu.in).
The counselling method for NEET PG 2022 would be similar to that of NEET PG 2021. The NEET 2022 PG counselling schedule, as well as the information brochure, will be accessible separately on the official website. Candidates can learn more about the NEET PG counselling process in 2022 by visiting the Medical Counselling Committee’s official website.
Number of Seats for Different Courses in NEET PG Counseling 2022
The total number of seats available for various courses in this year’s counselling is 26,168 for MD, 922 for PG Diploma, and 1,388 for DNB CET.
NEET PG Counselling Process 2022
All applicants who achieved the required minimum score to pass the NEET PG examination are eligible for NEET PG counselling. The process may be the same as in 2021, with four rounds (round 1, round 2, mop-up round, and stray vacancy round), or there may be minor changes in the 2022 NEET PG counselling schedule, which will be posted on the MCC’s official website.
How to Register for NEET PG Counseling in 2022?
- Visit the Medical Counselling Committee’s official website (www.mcc.nic.in).
- Create an account on the website.
- After carefully reviewing all of the terms and conditions associated to the counselling process, agree to and accept them.
- Complete the online submission process. Other than online submissions, no other means of submission will be considered.
- Only one application for counselling can be submitted by a candidate. To avoid harsh consequences such as exclusion from the counselling process, no candidate should attempt numerous submissions.