National Entrance cum Eligibility Test, NEET UG Counseling 2021 schedule is to be released soon by Medical Counseling Committee, MCC. The counseling will be conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSC, and AH and BSc Nursing courses. To get the counseling schedule candidates to need to visit the official website mcc.nic.in and download the counseling dates.
|NEET UG Counselling Official website||www.mcc.nic.in|
In the notice section on the official website of MCC, it has been informed that the counseling schedule will be released soon. However, date and time information has not been released for this. NEET 2021 exam result was declared on November 02 this year. As the result, Mrinal, Tanmay, and Karthika secured the top 3 ranks with 720 marks. According to the reports, this year the NEET cut-off marks have decreased as compared to the year 2020.
The counseling process will have multiple rounds to facilitate allotment of seats at All India Level (AIQ) and State level. As per the norms, 15 percent of the total seats in each participating medical college and 85 percent seats in state medical colleges are reserved for NEET 2021 counselling. Candidates should keep an eye on the official website mcc.nic.in to get the counseling schedule.
What is NEET Counselling 2021?
Under this scheme, MBBS/BDS courses and central universities through the MCC Counselling process based on NEET UG scores. Applicants who pass the NEET exam are eligible to apply for admission to these medical courses. Both the All India and the State Counselling options are available in the NTA NEET processing. There are the following seats for which Counselling is offered in the NEET UG process.
Detailed Counselling: Admissions to 15% of all government medical and dental colleges, all seats of deemed/central universities/seats of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, and AIIMS & JIPMER will be conducted through the AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling process. During this process, J & K will not be involved.
The Counselling process for NEET UG seats for public colleges with state quota: All government and private unaided/aided minority/non-minority medical/dental colleges will be filled through NEET state Counselling 2021.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for NEET Counselling?
To apply for Counselling, candidates must qualify for NEET 2021.
- The minimum qualifying score for NEET will be the 50th percentile (for SC, ST, OBC, and physically handicapped general, the 45th percentile).
- Additionally, the ministry releases a list of qualified candidates who are not eligible to apply under the 15% AIQ.
- Registration through MCC’s website is required before a candidate is eligible to receive Counselling.
For Counselling NEETs in 2021, you will need the following documents
The institute requires that candidates presenting themselves for seat confirmation at the institute should carry the following documents:
- Admit cards for the NEET 2021 examination
- Results of the NEET 2021 examination or rank letter
- Marks and certificates for the 10th grade
- Certificate and mark sheet of class 12
- An official government-issued photo ID that is valid and not expired
- The NEET 2020 application form asks for six to eight passport-sized photos (such as those submitted with the application)
- (If applicable) A copy of the Certificate of Caste
- (If applicable) Disability Certificate
- Allotment letter in provisional form
Applicants must bring both the original and a photocopy of the documents mentioned above.