Test pattern of NEET-UG 2021 comprises of two Sections. Each subject
will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and
Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates
can choose to attempt any 10 Questions.
Study Material are good for premedical preparation, now get Allen study
notes free, no charges are applied. You can download all Notes by
checking our download table of contents provided in both Hindi &
English Languages. So those who are NEET/ JEE Aspirants want Notes in
Hindi/English go ahead and Download Pdf of your choice list.
Modules Comprehensive study material is ready by most experienced
faculties of which focuses on developing advance level skills in
students. The content of study material is deeply researched and
developed from time to stay pace with the changing syllabus and
therefore the resulting needs of scholars. The advance level problems
along each side are specially designed to offer the scholars an
understanding of the actual subject and prepare them to remain ahead
with the competition 2021.
The pattern for the NEET (UG)-2021 Examination for admission in the Session 2021-22 is as follows:
• The important points to note:
I. Each question carries 04 (four) marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
II. For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
III. To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
IV. However, after the process of the challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/any one
of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4).
• Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1).
Unanswered/Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a
question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks
(+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or
attempted by the candidate.
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
Download NEET 2021 New Pattern Test Series PDF
|Sr.No.||Test Date||Test Type||Question Paper||Solution|
all material is not owned by EDUTYEE. We have not created this material.
We only collect and provide the links already available on the Internet.
We do not support piracy. Main motive of Edutyee is to help those
JEE/NEET Aspirants who can not afford test papers and study material.
For any copyright issues owner can contact us directly.
Our contact email👇👇