After the exams, the Indian Army’s official recruitment board will announce the BSc Nursing Cut-Off for 2022. As a result, the Indian Army’s BSc Nursing Recruitment Notification 2022 has a total of 220 vacancies. For the Indian Army, the BSc Nursing course lasts four years.
- The Commission will release the Indian Army BSc Nursing Cut Off 2022 as a PDF document on the Indian Army’s official website. Candidates
- Additionally, aspirants need to know the basic requirements for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Cut-Off 2022.
- The cutoff for the military nursing service in 2022 will be determined by several factors, including the number of open vacancies, the number of applicants, the exam’s difficulty level, the highest scores acquired, etc.
For admission to the four-year BSc (Nursing) course beginning in 2022 at the colleges of nursing of the Armed Forces Medical Services, the Indian Army is accepting applications from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) who have registered and are appearing for NEET (UG) – 2022. (AFMS).
Subject to medical fitness and vacancies at each College, candidates will be chosen for admission to nursing colleges based on the final merit cumulative choice created using the NEET (UG) – score, computer-based tests of general intelligence and English (ToGlGE), psychological assessment tests (PAT), and interviews.
Selected individuals will be given admission to the Armed Forces Medical Services’ colleges of nursing’s four-year B. Sc. (Nursing) course, which will begin in 2022. Candidates will get a Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service after completing the 4-year nursing degree.
How to add NEET UG Score for MNS 2022
- Go to the Indian Army official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.
- Fill the captcha to enter the website.
- Look for window for Military Nursing Service
- Then you can fill your NEET-UG Score
How to Check Indian Army BSc Nursing Cut Off for 2022?
On the commission’s official website, candidates can view the Indian Army BSc Nursing Cut Off 2022. For reference, the applicants must follow the instructions given below to check the Cut Off list successfully.
Step 1: Go to the Indian Army’s official website.
Step 2: Look for the notification announcing the 2022 BSc Nursing Cut Off for the Indian Army.
Step 3: Select the tab, and a PDF will be shown on your screen.
Step 4: Carefully review the category-wise Cut Off.
Step 5: Download and print the Military Nursing Service Cut Off list for your reference.
Previous years Cutoff for B.Sc. nursing in
Candidates’ chances of being chosen for the Indian army’s B.Sc. nursing programme depend on the cut off score. Over the past few years, the Indian army’s B.Sc. nursing cut off has steadily increased. Candidates might review the table below for trends in the previous year’s cut off.
|Year||Previous Year Cut-off|