Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is a portal launched by the Government of Maharashtra to transfer the benefits and subsidies of various social welfare schemes like E-Scholarships, Pension, Disaster, etc., directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
The main objective of Aaple Sarkar DBT is for the Development of a State DBT and Services Portal as the front end and the workflow management and content management platform like the back end to various DBT schemes and services starting with scholarship schemes.
The main features of Aaple Sarkar DBT:
- Citizens can register and submit their application form online (For applying state-sponsored scholarship schemes) from anywhere, anytime.
- Citizens can View/Track the status of their own application by entering the Application ID in the Application Tracking module.
- Uploading of supporting documents (such as Mark sheets, TC Certificate, Caste certificate, Income certificate…etc.,) for easy verification and transparency.
- Applicants will receive SMS and email alerts at various stages of application processing. Direct disbursal of benefits to the registered applicant’s Aadhaar linked Bank Account.
- Easy sanctioning of the application process for Sanctioning Authority Creation of Role-Based Unique Login ID and Password Transparency in the monitoring of Scholarship by Department / State Government or both.
Guidelines for filling the Online Application form on the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal for Student’s Aadhaar Number:
- Students not having Aadhaar numbers can also register on DBT Portal. Applicants are advised to go through the Instructions Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements to fill up the scholarship form on Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the applicant to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply (Refer Check eligibility module) and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for the scholarship.
- In case of ineligibility of the applicant, which is detected during any stage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be rejected/canceled with remarks.
- Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission, as there will be provision for edit only if the application is sent back for minor changes.
- The mode of submission of application for a scholarship will be online only. No other mode will be entertained. Titles / Labels which carrying star marked (* required!) are compulsory fields in the Application form.
How to do Online Registration for Aaple Sarkar DBT:
- Applicants will be able to register themselves through the online registration process.
- Online Registration is done through the website http://www.aaplesarkardbt.gov.in from any of the internet access points.
- New user to Register into the portal, click on ―New Applicant Registration button
How to Redeem Mahadbt scholarship on mobile
Funds disbursed by the government through the various schemes information will be displayed here.
- First you need visit MahaDBT official website mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- On right side Click on Post Matric Scholarship
- Then click on Applicant Login
- Then enter your username and password in the given fields
- Enter the captcha if asked
- On the left side menu click on My applied scheme
- Then click on Approved Application shown on the screen
- Check for benefits Details on the right side by swiping
- Then you have to Click on redeem status
- Then you can see the amount to be sent to your college and to your bank account.
Mahadbt Registration Online 2021
The general outlook of Mahadbt scholarship – There are various departments in Mahadbt scholarship. Under these departments, there are a specified number of scholarships offered-
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department offer 5 scholarships.
- Department of Tribal Development offers 4 scholarships.
- Directorate of higher education offers 13 scholarships
- Directorate of technical education offers 2 scholarships
- VJNT, OBC, and SBC welfare department offers 8 scholarships
- School Education and sports department offers 2 scholarships
- Directorate of medical education and research offers 2 scholarships
- The minority development department offers 2 scholarships.
Mahadbt scholarship Eligibility criteria
Candidates should know that there are five different scholarships offered under the Mahadbt scholarship. Eligibility criteria for SJSA scholarship are as under- Mahadbt government of India post-matric scholarship
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 250,000 annually.
- The candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The candidate should belong to the SC category.
- Candidates under this category can only select two professional courses