Following the announcement of the results of the state-level entrance exam, KGMU BSc nursing 2022 counselling will take place. The King George’s Medical University in Lucknow will be in charge of nursing counselling. The KGMU will hold numerous counselling sessions until all 380 seats among the seven institutes are filled.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will receive invitations for counselling, and they must appear at the KGMU, Lucknow campus on the designated date and time for counselling. The first and last rounds of counselling are anticipated to take place in the last week of August or the first week of September 2022, respectively.
For admission to the BSc nursing course, the KGMU, Lucknow will hold up to three counselling sessions. Candidates who have achieved ranks 1 to 500 and belong under the Scheduled Tribe (ST), Freedom Fighter, Ex-Army Serviceman, or Physically Handicapped category will be invited by the conducting authority. All shortlisted candidates must appear at the KGMU, Lucknow, on the specified date and time with the necessary documentation.
If the seats are not filled, KGMU BSc nursing counselling 2022 will be held once more. Candidates from the Freedom Fighter, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-Army serviceman, and Physically Handicapped categories who have received ranks 1 to 1500 will be invited to submit applications by the KGMU, Lucknow.
KGMU BSc Nursing 2022 Counselling Call Letter Details
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the exam
- Category of the Candidate
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Marks and Rank of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Counselling
- Counselling venue details
- Important Instructions to be followed during the KGMU Nursing 2022 Counselling
- List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
KGMU BSc Nursing 2022 Counselling Required Documents List
the day of KGMU Nursing 2022 counselling, candidates will require a list of required
documents. The list of required documents for candidates is below:
- Original Admit Card with 2 set attested photocopy
- Original Rank Letter with 2 set attested photocopy
- Original High School Mark Sheet and certificate with 2 set of attested photocopy
- Original Intermediate Mark Sheet and Certificate with 2 set of attested photocopy (Note: 12th marksheet and pass certificate for UP Board is same. It is clearly mention on the marksheet i.e CERTIFICATE-CUM-MARKSHEET)
- Other B.Sc Mark Sheet in original etc
- Migration/Transfer Certificate in Original with 2 set of attested photocopy
- Character Certificate in Original with 2 set of attested photocopy
- Caste Certificate with 2 set of attested photocopy or EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Sub Category Certificate with 2 set of attested photocopy (i.e. EA/FF/PH/NCC if application as prescribed in B.Sc Nursing brochure)
- 3 Photographs passport size
- Self Addressed two envelops with Rs. 41 /- stamp each
- Domicile Certificate with 2 set of attested photocopy
- Thumb Impression of both hand
- affidavits as required (Gap Certificate)
- Valid ID Proof Aadhaar /Pan Card/Voter ID/ Passport/Driving License.
- Demand Draft of fee
- Income Certificate (maybe required, if not then will be helpful during scholarship)
Candidates must carry both the original certificates and copies of
them for verification. The next round of counselling may be cancelled if
any candidate forgets to present a required document or its original.