Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur will announce the JEE Advanced 2021 result today, October 15 at 10 am. The authorities have not announced the JEE Advanced result declaration time yet. Direct link to check IIT JEE Advanced 2021 result will be updated at jeeadv.ac.in. To check the result of JEE Advanced 2021, candidates will need their JEE Advanced login credentials including application number and password.
The answer keys were released and objections were collected. JEE Advanced Final Answer Key would be released now and basis that the result would also be declared. Check the JEE Advanced Result, Toppers, Marks vs Ranks cut off, Counseling Schedule, and other important instructions.
How to check JEE Advanced result 2021?
After the declaration of JEE Advanced 2021 result, candidates can follow the procedure below to view their results.
- Go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in result 2021.
- Click on the “JEE Advanced result 2021” link.
- Then, enter the valid roll number, date of birth, and phone number.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- JEE Advanced results in 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download the result as a pdf file for future use.
JEE Advanced 2021 result will include details includes qualifying status, rank secured by the candidate in the common rank list, All India ranks (AIR), subject-wise scores in both papers 1 & 2, total positive marks, and total scores. Candidates will also receive a text message about the IIT JEE Advanced result 2021 to their registered phone numbers.
How to download JEE advanced 2021 final answer key today
- Go to http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/
- Click on the answer key links
- Download the answer keys
- The final answer key of JEE advanced cannot be challenged
- The JEE advanced result is based on the final answer key
JEE Advanced Toppers List
Chirag Falor of the IIT Bombay zone was the overall topper in JEE Advanced last year. Here is the category-wise list.
What Is JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank 2021
According to a range of JEE Advanced marks, the JEE Advanced rank is obtained corresponding to it. For marks between 340 and 350, the All India Rank may be 1, while for 300 to 315 marks, the JEE Advanced rank may be 10.
In case two or more candidates have obtained the same marks in JEE Advanced 2021 exam then the following tie-breaking rule will be followed while preparing the rank list.
- Candidates with more positive marks will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still continues, the candidate with a higher score in Mathematics will be given a higher preference.
- If the tie is not yet broken, the candidates who have a higher score in Physics will be allotted a higher rank.
- Finally, if the tie still persists, then the candidates will be given the same ranks.