JEE Main Application Form 2022 – NTA has released the JEE Mains 2022 application form for phase 1 exam. Candidates can access the JEE application form 2022 from the NTA JEE Mains website at jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022. The JEE Mains 2022 registration direct link has been updated in this article as well. Class 12 science students are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2022 to get admission in B.Tech./B.E, B.Arch courses.
The online NTA JEE Main 2022 application form includes filing of the registration form, uploading required documents, payment of JEE 2022 application fee. Candidates who apply for the Joint Entrance Examination Mains before JEE application form 2022 last date will be issued admit card. Before JEE Main registration 2022, candidates must check JEE Main eligibility. Applicants looking for when will JEE Mains 2022 be held are advised to check the official website regularly. NTA JEE Mains 2022 exam dates are April 16 to 21 and May 24 to 29. Read the below article to know all about JEE Main April 2022 application form.
JEE Main Application Form 2022 Date
NTA has announced the JEE 2022 registration date online on the official website. To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised to apply before the JEE Mains 2022 application form last date.
Check the JEE Main registration 2022 dates below:
|JEE Events||JEE May 2022 Dates|
JEE 2022 registration date
April session – March 1, 2022 (Started)
May session – April 8, 2022
JEE Main 2022 application form last date
April session – March 31, 2022
May session – May 3, 2022
JEE Mains 2022 exam date
April session –
April 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21, 2022
May session –
May 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2022
JEE Main 2022 Registration: Who Can Apply?
Students aspiring to appear in JEE Main 2022 must ensure their eligibility before filling out the JEE Main application form. Students who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission. It is thus advised to every applicant to first check before filling up the JEE Main application form 2022.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2020 or 2021 or appearing in 2022 are eligible to fill out the JEE Main 2022 form.
- Candidates who passed class 12 before 2020 are not eligible to appear in JEE Mains 2022.
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12 along with anyone subject from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- There is no requirement for a minimum percentage of marks in class 12 for appearing in NTA JEE Mains. However, for admission in IITs and NITs, candidates need to have a minimum of 75 percentage of marks in class 12.
- There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main 2022
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2022 Application Form
- Visit the NTA JEE Main 2022 official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Complete JEE registration 2022 using details name, mobile number and email address.
- Fill detailed JEE Main 2022 registration form with personal and educational details.
- Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Payment of JEE application form fees.
- Download NTA Main 2022 confirmation page for future reference.