India Post Recruitment 2021: Bumper Vacancy Offer – Check Eligibility, Salary, Other Details Here
The India Post recruitment will take place for these cities – Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Himachal Pradesh
India Post has invited applications for the recruitment of various posts like Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Multi Tasking Staff posts in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Himachal Pradesh.
Interested candidates can apply online for these positions on the official website of India Post within the given time limit.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Vacancies:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant – 71 posts
- Postman / Mail Guard – 56 posts-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 61 posts-
- Postal Assistant- 5 posts
- Postman – 4 posts-
- Multi-Tasking Staff, Chhattisgarh – 3 posts-
- Postal Assistant, Jharkhand – 6 posts
- Postman, HP – 5 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff, HP – 8 posts
- Postal Assistant -13 posts- Postman – 2 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 3 posts
India Post Recruitment 2021 Salary:-
Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant – Rs 25500 to Rs 81100 per month (Level )
Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant – Rs 21700 to Rs 69100 per month (Level 3)
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs 18000 to Rs 56900 per month
The application process will take place online mode on the India Post website. The last date to apply for Gujarat and Jharkhand circle is 25 November while for Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha circles, candidates can apply till December.