DFCCIL Answer Key 2021: The answer key of the examination conducted for recruitment to many posts including Junior Manager in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL), a company under Indian Railways, has been released. In such a situation, the candidates who had appeared in this examination can download the answer key by visiting the official website dfccil.com.
The application process for this vacancy released for recruitment in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) started on 24 April 2021. Candidates were given time till 30 July 2021 to apply. This was also the last date for the submission of fees. The examination for this vacancy was conducted from 27 to 30 September 2021. The answer keys for this have been uploaded on the official website.
Here’s how to download the answer key
- To download the answer key, first of all, visit the official website of DFCCIL at dfccil.com.
- Click on the link given there DFCCIL Answer Key 2021.
- Now candidates enter their User ID and Password.
- After submitting the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it.
- Click here to get the answer key through the direct link
To Raise Objections
- On the Homepage of the website, click on the link that reads, ‘Click here for Objection Management,’ that is available next to the Answer Key advertisement.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given here to raise objections on DFCCIL Answer Key 2021.
- Login again using your credentials.
- Enter your objection against the correct answer and click on submit.
- Your objections on DFCCIL Answer Key 2021 would be submitted now.
There will be recruitment on these posts
- Junior Executive (Operations & BD) – 225
- Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) – 145
- Junior Executive (Electrical) – 135
- Junior Executive (Mechanical) – 14
- Junior Manager (Civil)- 31
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD) – 77
- Junior Manager (Mechanical) – 3
- Executive (Operations & BD) – 237
- Executive (Civil) – 73
- Executive (Electrical) – 42
- Executive (Signal & Telecom) – 87
- Executive (Mechanical) – 3
According to the released notification, the eligible candidates in this vacancy will be selected on the basis of the online CBT exam and medical test. Candidates who qualify in Computer Based Test (CBT) will have to appear in Document Verification and Medical Test. For information like the eligibility age limit and application fee, you can see the official notification.
A maximum number of 237 seats have been earmarked for executive posts for this vacancy. In this, 96 seats have been fixed for the general category, apart from this 23 seats in the EWS category, 65 seats for the OBC category, 36 and 17 seats have been kept for SC ST respectively. After this, 225 seats are earmarked for recruitment to the post of Junior Executive. In these posts, 90 seats have been kept for General, 23 for EWS, 61 for OBC, 34 for SC, and 17 for ST.