CSIR NET 2022: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test, CSIR NET 2022 registration process has been started by the National Testing Agency, NTA. The last date to complete the registration process is January 2, 2022, by 11:50 PM. Interested and eligible candidates can get more details about CSIR UGC NET 2021 exam at the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The application can be accepted through online mode only. Candidates should also note that the last date to pay the application fee is January 3, 2022. CSIR NET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on January 29, February 5, and February 6, 2022, respectively.
The exam will be conducted offline in two shifts from 9 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm. NTA will conduct the CSIR NET 2022 exam strictly following the COVID 19 protocol.
How to apply for CSIR NET 2022?
- Visit the official website of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research/National Testing Agency at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage which reads ‘Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2021: Fill registration form’.
- Fill in the required details to complete the registration process.
- Log in to the application form using the credentials like application number, password, and security pin.
- Pay the application fee, click on ‘Submit’ and download the application form.
- Also, take a print of the submitted application form for any future reference.
In case of any issue, candidates may call the NTA Help Desk on 011 40759000 or write to the NTA at [email protected]. Candidates must read the notification before applying for CSIR NET 2022.