CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: A golden opportunity has come up for the candidates preparing for government jobs. Central Industrial Security Force has issued notification for the recruitment of constable posts. It is available on the official website. All the eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can visit the official website of CISF at cisfrectt.in, check the notification and apply.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Applications have started
The application process for CISF Constable Recruitment is starting from today, Saturday, January 29, 2022. All the application process will be conducted online only. The last date for application has been set on March 4, 2022. Due to overloading of the official website at the last moment, there may also be problem in applying. So everyone make your application as soon as possible.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Recruitment will be done on this post
Candidates selected through CISF constable recruitment will be appointed to the posts of firemen. The total number of vacancies in the recruitment are 1149. Candidates should apply after reading all the necessary information in the official notification.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Selection Process & Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates applying for CISF Recruitment has been fixed as minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years. It is also necessary for the candidates to be 12th pass. Candidates applied for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test (PET), physical standard test (PET) and documents verification. A fee of Rs 100 has also been fixed for the application.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
Candidates can apply by following the easy guidelines given below.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of CISF, cisfrectt.in.
- Now click on the link related to Constable Fireman Recruitment appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Register yourself by entering the information being asked here.
- Now login through your ID and Password.
- Now enter the requested information and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Download your application form and take a print out of it for further need.