CBSE Board (Central Board of Secondary Education) has declared the first stage board exam schedule (CBSE Board Exam Date Sheet) for lakhs of students of 10th and 12th (CBSE 10th 12th Board Exam). Students can check by visiting the official website of CBSE https://www.cbse.gov.in/.
In the first phase (CBSE Board Exam Term 1) also, the examinations for the students have been divided into two parts. First, the examination of minor or less important subjects will be taken and then the examination of major subjects will be taken. According to the controller of examination Sanyam Bhardwaj, the declared date sheet is for the main subjects while the schedule of minor subjects will be sent to the schools separately. The short subjects exams for class 10th and 12th will start from November 17 and November 16 respectively.
No student will fail in the CBSE Term-1 examination. After getting fewer marks in the Term-1 exam, students will neither have to give compartment nor re-appear for the Term-1 exam. The students will be informed of their marks after the examination by the board. CBSE has given this information to all the schools.
Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet First Term
- 30 November – Social Science
- 2nd December – Science
- December 3 – Home Science
- 4th December – Mathematics
- 8th December – Computer Application
- 9 December – Hindi
- 11th December – English
Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet First Term
- 1st December – Sociology
- 3rd December – English
- 6th December – Mathematics
- 7 December – Physical Education
- 8 December – Business Studies
- 9 December – Geography
- 10th December – Physics
- December 11 – Psychology
- 13 December – Accountancy
- 14 December – Chemistry
- 15 December – Economics
- 16 December – Hindi
- 17 December – Political Science
- 18 December – Biology
- 20 December – History
- 21 December – Computer Application / Information Practice
- 22 December – Home Science
Highlights of CBSE Board Exams:
– The exam will be of 90 minutes
– 50% of questions will be asked from the syllabus
– Exam will start from 11.30
– School will run till 11 o’clock
– You will get 20 minutes to read the question
– Term-1 exam will be of objective type
Practicals for Term-1 and Term-2 will be different
After the examination, the marks will be given to the students by the board.
– Term-2 exam will be taken from March to April
Let us tell you that the syllabus of CBSE class 10th and 12th has already been divided into two parts. According to the order issued by Joseph Emmanuel, Director of Education, CBSE, the examination of the first term will be held in November-December, 2021 while the examination of the second term will be held in March-April, 2022. At the same time, the internal assessment of 20 marks of class 10th will be divided into ten marks each. Whereas for class 12th it is being divided into two parts of 15 marks each.
According to the CBSE board, the internal assessment of 20 marks of class 10th is divided into two phases of 10 marks each. Practical and internal assessment for class 12th is divided into two stages of 15 marks each. Practicals of total 30 marks for class 12th will be taken in two phases of 15 marks each.