BSEB Inter 12th Result 2022: The result of the Bihar Board is going to be released in a few hours. State Education Minister Vijay Kumar Chaudhary has shared this information on Twitter. He said, on Wednesday, March 6, at 3 pm, the results of Intermediate, Class 12 will be announced. BSEB Chairman Anand Kishore, Sanjay Kumar, Additional Chief Secretary will be present on this occasion.
Let us inform you that as soon as the result is announced, class 12th students of Bihar Board can check it on the official website- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students can also download the scorecard from here. Let us inform you that the answer key of BSEB Inter Class 12th has already been released by the Bihar School Examination Board. On which the students were also given time to file objections. At the same time, the results of the 12th will be released today.
How to check BSEB 12th Result
After the release of the result today at 3 pm, students can check the results by visiting the official website. The process to check Bihar Board Inter Result 2022 is explained in detail below.
- Go to the link biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Here the result link will be given on the home page. Click on it.
- Now fill in your roll number and other information asked correctly.
- BSEB 12th result will be displayed on your screen. Take a printout of it for future use.
What to do next: BSEB 12th Pass with so many marks
1. To get the pass certificate, students have to get at least 33 percent marks.
2. Have to secure separate minimum marks in both the theory and practical papers
3. In the case of theory paper, the minimum mark is 30 percent.
If you fail, you will have to re-exam
Students who fail in more than two subjects will have to re-appear for the exam. Only after passing they will be issued a transfer certificate. At the same time, candidates can also apply for revaluation of their answer sheets.