Dhanteras 2021 Date: Diwali is near and preparations are in full swing. People are busy cleaning the houses, decorating them with lights, diyas, and rangoli. Also, many of us are buying new equipment to upgrade our home set up during this time of the year. Diwali 2021 is one of the most important festivals among Hindus, and needless to say, it involves many traditions that are going back thousands of years. One such tradition is Dhanteras. So what is Dhanteras 2021? To begin with, ‘Dhan’ in Hindi means, fortunately. It is believed that making ‘big’ purchases on this day brings good luck in matters of wealth and prosperity.
Dhanteras Date And Puja Time: (Dhanteras 2021 Date And Puja Time)
This time Dhanteras Puja is on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
|Dhanteras Puja Muhurta||06:49 to 08:26|
|Yama Deepam||Tuesday 2nd November 2021|
|Pradosh Kaal||06:00 PM to 08:26 PM|
|Taurus Hour||06:49 PM to 08:53 PM|
|Trayodashi Tithi starts||November 02, 2021, at 11:31 AM|
|Trayodashi Tithi ends||November 03, 2021, at 09:02 AN|
Significance Of Dhanteras, Things To Buy
Dhanterah also known as Dhantrayodashi, Dhanteras is celebrated on the thirteenth day of Krishna Paksha in the Hindu month of Kartik. On this day people buy gold, silver, utensils, kitchen items, and much more. From simple bowls and spoons to refrigerators and microwaves – people do a variety of purchases during Dhanteras.
Dhanteras Puja Vidhi
On the day of Dhanteras, get up early in the morning and prepare for the worship after completing your daily routine. Worship only in the northeast of the house. The mouth should be in the north, east, or north. Establish Panchdev i.e. Suryadev, Shri Ganesh, Durga, Shiva and Vishnu.
- Worship Dhanvantari Dev with Shodashopachar or 16 actions. Paadya, Arghya, Achaman, Bath, Clothing, Jewellery, Gandh, Flowers, Incense, Deep, Navaidya, Achaman, Tambul, Stavpath, Tarpan and Namaskar. In the end, also offer Dakshina for Sangta Siddhi.
- Light incense, lamp in front of Dhanwantri Dev and apply turmeric, kumkum, sandalwood and rice on the head. Then offer necklace and flowers.
- During the worship, the scent ie sandalwood, kumkum, abir, gulal, turmeric etc. should be applied with the ring finger. After worshiping with all the ingredients of Shodashopachar, chant the mantra.
- Offer prasad or naivedya (bhog) after the puja. Keep in mind that salt, chilli and oil will not be used in naivedya. Place a basil leaf on each dish as well.
- In the end, complete the worship by offering naivedya while performing aarti. Light diyas in the main gate or courtyard during Pradosh period. Light a lamp in the name of Yama.
- Whenever special worship is done in the house or temple, along with the presiding deity, Swastika, Kalash, Navagraha deity, Panch Lokpal, Shodash matrika, Sapt matrika are also worshipped.
DHANTERAS Saman List:
1. Aries: Buy utensils of gold or brass so that health remains good and accumulation can be done.
2. Taurus: Buy silver idols or jewelry to avoid ups and downs and keep peace in the family.
3. Gemini: Buy bronze utensils to avoid confusion and take right decisions regarding money.
4. Cancer: Buy silver utensils or buy coins so that you can control emotions and buy property.
Leo: Buy a copper vessel and if it is a vessel of water, then it is
best, by doing this health will be good and the habit of anger will
6. Virgo: Silver jewelry will be best and silver garland
will be best, by doing this marriage will be fixed soon and intellect
will be good.
7. Libra: Buy Lakshmi Ganesha of silver, so that your losses are stopped, the obstacles of the job are removed.
8. Scorpio: Buy copper or brass utensils so that married life remains happy and obstacles in the child side are eliminated.
Sagittarius: Buy gold or brass coins or idols so that your nature
remains balanced and you can earn money throughout the year.
10. Capricorn: Buy bronze or zinc utensils so that you can avoid big losses of money and get the pleasure of the vehicle.
11. Aquarius: Buy steel utensils to bring seriousness in money matters and get back the lost money.
12. Pisces: Buy silver or copper coins so that your expenses remain under control and there is no dispute in the family.
Keeping this in mind, we have come up with 5 pot options that you can buy during Dhanteras 2021:
1. Kitchen Essentials Stainless Steel Cook and Serve Set:
Made of stainless steel, this serveware comes in a set of two handi and a lid. Plus, this set comes with a rack for storing serveware while it’s hot. From rice to lentils and vegetables – you can store anything and everything in these handi-sized bowls.
2. Kitchen Essential Stainless Steel Steamer:
Love momos? So this steamer is a must-have in the house. Made of stainless steel and comes with a glass lid, your food is being steamed. Apart from momos, you can also make Idli, Modak, Bengali Pitha, etc. in this steamer.
3. Kitchen Essentials Tawa
Dosa, roti, and parathas are a staple in almost every Indian household. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with a Tawa option for you which can be a perfect option for your daily use. And the best part is that this Tawa is induction and gas-stove friendly.
4. Kitchen Essential Base Kadai:
Let us assume – a pan is a must in every home. Here we bring you a wok option that is both induction and gas stove-friendly and comes with a glass lid. It has a 3-liter capacity and is perfect for a family of 4-5 people.
5. Kitchen Essential Stainless Steel Milk Pan:
There should be another pot of milk in every house. Apart from boiling milk, you can use it to make soup, tea, coffee, and much more. It is made of good quality stainless steel and is induction friendly.